دنبال کننده ها

۱۳۹۶ بهمن ۱۱, چهارشنبه

java - Exception raised when running pyspark

[ad_1]



I am trying to run pyspark 2.6. After I cd to the spark directory and run the command binpyspark I get the following exception:



Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:Sparkbin..pythonpysparkshell.py", line 45, in <module>
spark = SparkSession.builder
File "c:Sparkpythonpysparksqlsession.py", line 183, in getOrCreate
session._jsparkSession.sessionState().conf().setConfString(key, value)
File "c:Sparkpythonlibpy4j-0.10.4-src.zippy4jjava_gateway.py", line 1133, in __call__
File "c:Sparkpythonpysparksqlutils.py", line 79, in deco
raise IllegalArgumentException(s.split(': ', 1)[1], stackTrace)
pyspark.sql.utils.IllegalArgumentException: u"Error while instantiating 'org.apache.spark.sql.hive.HiveSessionStateBuilder':"


I have installed Java and set the environment variables for SPARK_HOME, and I appended %SPARK_HOME%bin to the end of 'path'. I have Python 2.7 and 3.5 installed on Windows 10. Spark was extracted into the c: drive




[ad_2]

لینک منبع