دنبال کننده ها

۱۳۹۷ فروردین ۲۱, سه‌شنبه

SharePoint Designer 2013 customized page import to MS Access

[ad_1]



I have done a lot of research but still haven't found a solution for my scenario.



I customized a view in SharePoint Designer 2013 so that all comments (versions) per record will show in the view. However, after the customization, the view disappeared under "Views" in SPD but still shows under All Files. I figured that once I customize the view, it will no longer be a view but become a page. Now, I want to import this page into MS access so that I can achieve all the records including all the versioning in one setting.



My question is, how can I import this customized view/ page into MS access? For "Import the source data into a new table in the current database" -> next -> I would have the option to import the specific view under "Items to Import". But since my customized view is no longer considered as a view, what can I do?



My goal for this task is to archive all the records including all the versioning in one setting in MS Access. Because the versioning function only shows the latest comment, I have to do extra step to specifically extract and update all the records for all comments. I am open to any suggestions/ways to do it better. Thank you in advance!




[ad_2]

لینک منبع