دنبال کننده ها

۱۳۹۶ مرداد ۲۷, جمعه

c# - Custom MessageBox and GridView Conflict

[ad_1]



I am using WebFroms/C# in my project and I have downloaded the MessageBox code from here: https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/CSASPNETMessageBox-3e8c6273#content
to use in my web forms via a Confirm button on the WebForm.
It worked fine until I added a GridView that has paging. Every time I page the GridView the message box pops up unintentionally and freezes the page.
I hope that someone can tell me how to stop that from happening.
Here are the steps where it occurs:
1. Load the page
2. Click the confirm Button to popup the message box and click cancel
3. Page the GridView. This is where the message box shows up unintentionally and the page freezes.
If I never use the confirm button, paging the GridView works Ok.




[ad_2]

لینک منبع